Every girl dreams of long, thick and beautiful natural hair. It’s not an easy task to take care of your hair, and a quite expensive one. Horse Force breaks the stereotype and creates a professional line of hair masks manufactured in Italy!
You save: Beauty salon treatments are of the same effect that that of any of three Horse Force Italian hair masks. One treatment like “Happy hair” in a beauty salon costs an average of 3000 roubles and more. You’ll need to undergo such treatments at least 5-6 times to obtain effect. So you’ll spend a minimum of 20 thousand roubles. Meanwhile 3 professional hair masks, each in a bottle of 1000 ml, will cost you no more than 2000 roubles and will last for 3 months! You can alternate the masks to solve all you problems. You’ll save money and get the same effect!
- Deeply moisturizes the hair and locks moisture in, cures split ends
- Finds damaged parts of hair, fits into their structure and repairs it
- Restores damaged hair structure, curing each hair
- Makes dull and thin hair shiny and strong again
- Prevents hair loss and splitting
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS:
The mask formula is reinforced with cation polymers, which are known to be “smart” for their ability to find the damaged parts of hair.
Active formula based on oats germ aminoacids and cation polymers was designed for a deep moisturizing even of the driest hair. The mask has a light structure still providing an intense treatment and recovering the natural hydrobalance of your hair.
- Apply the mask to wet towelled hair.
- Brush the hair with a comb with rare bristles to spread the mask throughout the length of the hair. Massage your head.
- Leave the mask on your hair for 3-5 minutes for the active formula to absorb fully.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- For a better result wrap your hair in a warm towel and leave the mask for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
RECOMMENDED TO USE WITH:
Ultra Reinforcing Hair Mask Against Hair Loss With Hibiscus Extract and Sericin
Ultra Regenerating Hair Mask with Grapeseed Extract