These antique recipes are still relevant and highly demanded in our days. More than that, they are used to design new formulas.
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS:
- Camphor, menthol, Vaseline, camelina oil
- Herbal extracts: burdock root, pepper and propolis
- Essential oils: clove, cinnamon, mint, laurel leaf, ginger, coriander, marjoram, nutmeg
‒ Prolonged distraction and analgesic action due to warming ingredients
‒ Active regenerating effect due to herbal oils and extracts
‒ Provides complete transport of biologically active ingredients to the deep layers of tissues preserving all useful characteristics
‒ Tissue regeneration at the cellular level
- As a distracting and warming agent for general treatment of traumas and sprains: pain and muscle fatigue before and after physical exercise
- As a revitalizing and toning treatment after long stay outdoor and cooling
- As a warming massage balm
Intended use: body care, warming massage, before and after physical exercise, after long stay outdoor. Apply a bit of balm to problem areas with light massaging movements. Put on warm clothes if necessary. Not to stay in clod atmosphere after treatment.